Turn ANY of your hoops into a flaming fire hoop with the Original Quick Wick™ fire hoop wicks!
These wicks are tested and have been loved by 10's of thousands of hoopers for many years.
Grab a set today and start your journey as a fire hooper!
The main difference between Crown-Knot Quick Wick and The Original Quick Wick is the absence of any metal fastening the crown knot itself. The difference in weight, burn time or flame size is negligible. There is no difference in overall performance, safety or the ability to re-wick.
- Crown Knot wick heads are about 1.25 inches "tall"
- Spines are approximately 5 inches long from the outside of the tubing to the tip of the wick head.
- Different clamp sizes available for all kinds of tubings
- Weigh about 1.5 ounces (about the weight of 6 quarters).
- Stainless Steel construction for the best resistance to rust.
- Flexible cable-spine is rigid, like a rod, but springs back into shape when bent.
- Designed to last several lifetimes if properly cared for.
- Hand-made in North Carolina, U.S.A.
- FREE Nut Driver with 4 or more QWs (even easier than a screw-driver)