Sparkle Farts LED Hoops (THE WERKS!)
// ONLY 4 AVAILABLE! //
What you'll be getting in this BOGO:
- 2 x 3/4" Polypro LED Hoops (Sparkle Farts)
- 4 x CR2 batteries (non-rechargeable). You only need one battery to power the hoop, so you get an extra battery for more play time!
- Both hoops are wrapped with Moonstone or Sunset color-shifting tape.
- Both hoops are also covered in clear scratch-resistant tape to preserve the pretty tape underneath.
- AND both hoops will be have 3M Grip lining!
** If you'd like these two hoops to be a different size, please leave us a note as you're checking out or email us immediately after placing your order.
This LED hoop is a LITE version of our regular LED hoops. It's literally lighter in weight (approximately 3-4 ounces lighter depending on size) and only requires one (1) battery that will give you a play time of 10+ HOURS, PLUS we'll be giving you one extra battery with each hoop for an even longer play time. :D
What is "the werks"?
We carefully wrap your LED hoop in a color-shifting tape (Sunset or Moonstone - see photo in gallery below), so that it looks beautiful during the day and night. We also clear coat it with a scratch-resistant tape and we apply 3M Grip Lining on the inside lining of the hoop for grip!
Why do we call our Sparkle Farts a festival-friendly hoop?
1) It's just as durable as our regular LED hoop.
2) Incredible extended play time.
3) And more importantly....it's NOT going to break your bank! Consider getting a friend to go in on this with you and save BIG!!!!
All hoops are made-to-order and our current build time is typically 10 business days. If you need your LED hoops quicker, we do have a RUSH option for an additional $50. This tells us to drop everything and get your order out within 24 hours. Please be mindful that this RUSH cost doesn't include shipping, so make sure you choose your shipping method accordingly!
If you're planning to go to Burning Man, make sure you choose Priority Shipping to guarantee you'll receive these hoops by August 22nd or earlier!
Emailing us is the best way to get ahold of us.
We respond pretty quickly during business hours. We promise. ;)